Saturday, November 28, 2009

Black friday shopping...

oh, man has this weekend been a busy one, so busy I seem to be looking forward to Monday just so I can get a little time off--but I doubt that will actually happen.

WE didn't have anywhere to go for thansgiving and actually didn't have a traditional turkey dinner till tonight, and I doubt we can even call our turkey roast a traditional turkey dinner but since I spent $600+ on black friday there was no way I was going to be able to get a real turkey.  

I feel bad we spent so much, but it was on all things we need, and we bought a couple items for a friend and so she will pay me back hopefully before our rent is due on the 15th (I pray)

The good news--not only did I get 2 comforters for Dominic's room for $20 a piece, but I also got PJs for Dominic for $3 a piece as well as a lot of other things not to mention we finally got a new digital camera, I let my husband pick it out and I wish he had gotten the 12 megapixel over the 10 megapixel, but we got a new digital camera and it is a rather nice one, actually a very nice one.

so what did ya'll do for your thanksgiving weekend?  this is the first 4 day thanksgiving weekend my husband had been able to spend with us in a long time, so it has definitely been different but good

No comments:

Post a Comment