Monday, March 28, 2011

DH taking photos

First, let's side track a little. A few years ago my friend convinced me to Join an online group and since I was new I tried to fit in but had no idea what the code they were using was, luckily some one asked and it was explained:

DH=dear husband
DS=dear son
DD=Dear Daughter
DM=dear mom
MIL=Mother in Law (take it for what it is worth)
Xh=ex-husband

I am sure you get the idea. Anyhow, the one we have to focus on in this post is DH because I remember it being a little controversial because in addition to it standing for Dear Husband it also worked for Dick Head--now obviously we all know that even though we want to believe that a Dear Husband is not anything like a dick head we have all had moments like the one I had tonight when I asked my husband to take a picture of our new pet hedgehog whose name is Tulip. I figured that was an innocent enough request, boy did he prove me wrong

now, at the time we were taking pictures for me to post on my other blog @the animal house. When he took this picture he suddenly got a sheepish look on his face and made it a point to request that I blog about this one--luckily he didn't specify which blog he wanted it on and as you can imagine he probably didn't think it would be a post about him. In all fairness, he was quite excited that he was able to get such a great shot of the twins, as far as he is concerned Tulip was in the way of what he was truly trying to get a shot of--which leads me to ask you, what exactly do you think DH stands for tonight?

by the way, if you would like to see more pictures of our loving animals you can always check out @the animal house (by clicking on the name)

No comments:

Post a Comment