Thursday, March 31, 2011

I do apologize

this should show you how tired I am--I meant to post this to another blog...yep, I am going to bed

I am so incredibly sorry, I have so many pictures to post, the only problem is that the computer is acting up--my husband says because I have been using it too much.

please don't give up on me, I am actually trying to give it a break (which is hard while I am trying to start up a new business and have to research the laws, regulations, etc...which go along with that and I have spent most of today trying to locate a breed of bunny which seems to be impossible to find without traveling long distances.....)

anyhow, please be patient, pictures will be posted as soon as either this computer stops freezing up everytime I try to do a download or I can download the pictures to my son's desktop and load them up from there--anyhow, as for now, I have been up since 3 am so I am going to bed early and hopefully I get a bit more sleep tonight then I did last night then off to Canton to try and locate a specific breed of bunny (let's keep our fingers crossed)

on another note--I am still in search of the perfect name for all I am trying to accomplish so if you think of anything good please leave it in a comment...(and in case you haven't heard, I want to be able to grow and start breeding other critters as well as sell fresh produce and some canned goods in coming years which is why finding the perfect name is a bit harder than I originally thought it would be)

night ya'll

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving a comment! I'm very familiar with Gunnison. When I was in high school, I dated several guys from there. That's not the celebration we attended, but awfully close by...
    Sandy
    www.twelvemakesadozen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete