Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I'm Back

The other day I was in a store trying to buy a new bra and all of a sudden it hit me like a ton of bricks--I haven't blogged in forever--not because I didn't want to, but because life just kind of got in the way, and then the laptop brook and then we only had dial up (still no laptop, but the 'no good internet') sealed the deal and I thought I was going to have to put my blogging days behind me for good--but then a light began to show at the end of the tunnel, and as it got closer we decided to jump on and now we are riding the LC Airways Internet 'train' and my blogging life is starting to look feasible now, granted I won't be perfect right away, but stick with me and I am sure I will figure out how to ride this bike once again.

as for now, got to go and get the little rascal from the bus stop so peace out ya'll

1 comment: