Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Butt Burps

Ok, so my mom never let us say Fart, to her that was a major 4 letter naughty word, she always said toot, but I hate that word even worse than Fart, I actually have no problem with the word fart but because my mom did I always feel guilty when I say it infront of my son, but I refuse to use the word toot so a few months ago when my loving son announced that his Butt had just burped it kind of stuck.

Unfortunately that term is so hilarious to hear a 4 yr old say that eveytime he says it we can't help but bust out in laughter and so he thinks it is the best way to get attention, so now we are constantly hearing about his butt burps, unfortunately people have figured out what he is talking about and it isn't as cute when he is announcing to everyone that mommy's butt burped, specially when he makes this announcement at church when everyone else is beign quiet....

Granted, if it wasn't my son, I too would probably find it hilarious to hear a 4 yr old yell, "EEEeeewww Nasty, mommy's but just burped" unfortunately he is my son and I don't find it all that hilarious.

what has your child done to humiliate you?

note: this obviously isn't the only thing he has done to humilate me, i am just trying so hard to write shorter posts, so keep posted, more articles will come.

No comments:

Post a Comment