Friday, October 16, 2009

too little too late

i would love to sit and tell you all about my husband's wonderful surprise party we had last night, about the delicious cake, the tantalizing pizza, how happy he was and how great it was to see him smile, and to sit around and talk about nothing at all but we were enjoying ourselves and that was what mattered. Anyhow, i would love to sit and tell you all about it, but nap time apears to be coming to a close as the little boy who couldn't be quiet if his life depended on it (and right now it might just) has woken up and is doing everything possible to make all the noise he possibly can without actually making any noise and to top it off Red (our red heeler) just picked up and walked off with one of my husband's brand new New Balance shows his boss gave him, so I better be going, sorry I wasn't able to tell you more, i though can tell you that as naptime comes to an end way too early I am hearing his left over chocolate cake covered in cool whip and cherry pie filling and sweetened coconut calling my name a little louder and louder as I think of how delicious it will not only taste, but pure punishment it would be to make my noisy little comapion watch me as I eat it all and share none of it with him (but am I really that cruel? You ask yourself)

No comments:

Post a Comment